DON’T KNOW WHERE TO START?
A SIMPLE PHONE CALL COULD SET YOU ON THE PATH TO RECOVERY
Once detox is complete and you’re cleared for treatment, you can begin the rehabilitation process. We take a holistic approach to rehabilitation, helping you to strengthen our mind, body, and spirit with a well-rounded balance of evidence-based treatments.
OUTPATIENT TREATMENT SERVICES
Some of the treatment services included in our outpatient program are:
- One-on-one Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Therapeutic Activities
- Nutritional Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Case Management
- Address underlying psychological conditions and past traumas.
- Learn how to identify and avoid high-risk situations, triggers, and relapses.
- Develop a new lifestyle that doesn’t depend on alcohol use.
- Receive treatment at our facility and continue living at home or in one of our Recovery Houses.
- Maintain your work, school, and family commitments while receiving treatment.
In the early stages of rehabilitation, it can be very difficult for many people to fully commit to their recovery while living in their regular home environment.
At SpringBoard we offer a unique model that combines outpatient treatment and Recovery Housing. Sometimes called Sober Living, Recovery Housing provides a structured, supportive, and stable environment, free from the usual stressors, triggers, and temptations.
- A supportive community environment
- More personal responsibility and obligations
- Scheduled Programming
- Mentorship & Coaching
- House Rules and accountability
- 12-Step Meetings