Our flexible outpatient treatment program allows you to maintain your daily work and family commitments while receiving treatment at our facility. Continue living at home or stay in our Residential Housing for added support, safety, and structure.
- Get help managing withdrawal, cravings and detox
- Address trauma & underlying mental conditions
- Maintain your work and family obligations
- Minimize costs with insurance coverage
- Safe & structured Residential Housing options
“One of the many things that I like about springboard is that we are a tight-knit group.”
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ treatment for drug and alcohol dependency. Treatment should be tailored to your individual needs and include a well-rounded balance of evidence-based programming. At Springboard, we take a holistic approach, focusing on improving your mind, body and spirit.
Some of our outpatient services include:
- One-on-one Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Therapeutic Activities
- Nutritional Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Exercise & Fitness
In the early stages of recovery, many people struggle to keep commitments and follow through on the actions needed for recovery. Our inpatient program provides the structure, support, and stability that many need to fully commit to their recovery.
- A supportive community environment
- More personal responsibility and obligations
- Scheduled Programming
- Mentorship & Coaching
- House Rules and Accountability
- 12-Step Meetings