Our flexible outpatient treatment program allows you to maintain your daily work and family commitments while receiving treatment at our facility. Continue living at home or stay in our Residential Housing for added support, safety, and structure.
- Get help managing withdrawal, cravings and detox
- Address trauma & underlying mental conditions
- Maintain your work and family obligations
- Minimize costs with insurance coverage
- Safe & structured Residential Housing options
There’s no ‘one size fits all’ treatment for drug and alcohol dependency. Treatment should be tailored to your individual needs and include a well-rounded balance of evidence-based programming. At Springboard, we take a holistic approach, focusing on improving your mind, body and spirit.
Some of our outpatient services include:
- One-on-one Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Therapeutic Activities
- Nutritional Counselling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Exercise & Fitness
In the early stages of recovery, many people struggle to keep commitments and follow through on the actions needed for recovery. Our inpatient program provides the structure, support, and stability that many need to fully commit to their recovery.
- A supportive community environment
- More personal responsibility and obligations
- Scheduled Programming
- Mentorship & Coaching
- House Rules and Accountability
- 12-Step Meetings
INPATIENT SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT IN PHOENIX ARIZONA
Our 21-day Inpatient Rehab Program is ideal for individuals struggling with moderate to intense substance use problems. It gives them the opportunity to disconnect from their regular routines and living environment to focus 100% of their energy on recovery.
- Stay at our 44-bed inpatient facility in Phoenix for 21 days while receiving comprehensive treatment
- Detox from drugs or alcohol in a safe, supportive environment (Days 1-4). Once complete transition into rehab to focus on the root causes & psychological aspects of addiction (Days 5-21).
- Learn how to identify triggers, avoid relapses, and maintain long-term sobriety
- Once complete, receive ongoing care and support in our outpatient program
For more details about our Inpatient Program, contact our admissions team today!CALL NOW