At Springboard in Scottsdale, we know you have a past that has led you here and a future that’s full of potential. Here you’ll be treated with the respect and compassion you deserve. Because here – You matter!
We'll meet you where you are
Everyone's path is unique – so we fit treatment options to your schedule & lifestyle.
Added safety & support
Stay at a Scottsdale addiction treatment center: convenient & effective
Outpatient & Online IOP
Convenience & flexibility
Continue living at home but receive treatment at our facility or online through our telehealth platform.
*NOTE: Our specialized clinicians will help determine the best treatment based on your specific case.
Get treatment that works.
We have over a hundred 5-star reviews from people who got their life back.
We’ve helped people just like you with our drug rehab and alcohol rehab programs. Get in touch for a free assessment.
- Here, you’re important and unique: We’ll create a treatment plan tailored just for you.
- Enjoy going to therapy: with a range of integrative therapies, such as yoga, art, and equine therapy.
- Our staff has been there: many of our staff members attended alcohol rehab and here to help!
- Comprehensive approach: we’ll give you all the tools you need for you to succeed.
- Aftercare Support: from telehealth to meetings, once you’re an alumni, you’re part of the family.
Our Scottsdale addiction treatment center has been awarded The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval, a recognition for excellence in patient care and safety in the health care industry.
A few of our 5-star reviews!
HOW TO GET STARTED?
Admissions quick & easy
Getting into our Scottsdale drug rehab program is a simple 3-step process that begins with one simple phone call.
The initial phone call
Tell us your story, explore treatment options, and discuss payment options.
Plan your program
Confirm treatment, insurance coverage, and details about what to expect.
Welcome to Springboard
Meet our staff, tour the facility, and receive your personalized treatment plan.
“This place is extremely inviting they will take care of you every step of the way literally. Amazing people amazing place”
We help you get your life back.
Recovering from drug and alcohol dependency is a personal journey. We know the process of fear, goals, challenges, setbacks, and success. Many of our staff have come out on the other end to help you do the same. We’ve designed programs that are as fulfilling, challenging and enjoyable.
Enjoyable therapy sessions await.
- Energize your body with Exercise, Yoga & Fitness
- Learn to care with Animal Therapy
- Express yourself with Art Therapy
- Share your story at group counseling
- Break thought patterns with 1-on-1 counseling
- Take a break with recreational activies
- Feed your soul with nutritional counseling
WE ACCEPT MOST MAJOR INSURANCE PLANS
Your insurance may cover 100% of treatment costs
Call us or click the button below to verify if your insurance provider will cover your treatment
Scottsdale Drug Rehab
In the early stages of drug addiction treatment, many people struggle to keep commitments and follow through on the actions needed for recovery. Our drug rehab program in Scottsdale provides the structure, support, and stability that many need to fully commit to their recovery.
- A supportive community environment
- More personal responsibility and obligations
- Scheduled programming
- Mentorship & coaching
- House rules and accountability
- Community activities
- 12-Step meetings
Our Residential Treatment Program in our Scottsdale addiction treatment center may be perfect for you. Contact our admissions team for a free assessment.
Scottsdale Alcohol Rehab
Treatment for alcohol addiction
At our alcohol rehab program in Scottsdale, Arizona, we understand the struggle of addiction. Everyone deserves a chance at recovery. With a team of dedicated professionals and a commitment to evidence-based treatment, we’ve helped hundreds of people turn their lives around.
- Learn to live a happier and healthier lifestyle
- Address traumas & mental health conditions
- Repair family and relationship issues
- Learn to identify triggers and prevent relapses
- Build a support network of peers and therapists
Get in touch with us!
SEND US A MESSAGE
"*" indicates required fields