At SpringBoard Recovery, we offer drug and alcohol rehab services to the people of Madison, Wisconsin. One of the reasons why our abstinence-based treatment program is so successful is because we are located in Arizona; far away from people’s typical triggers and temptations that might cause them to relapse. In addition to rehab, we also provide recovery housing. We are accredited with The Joint Commission and we are in great standing with the Better Business Bureau. The fact that we are in-network with many health insurance companies in Wisconsin makes our program very attainable for many Madisonians.
“As the co-founder of SpringBoard Recovery, I could not be more honored to have Robert representing us as CEO. Appointing him to this position aligns with our goal of excellence. He brings a wealth of knowledge to our organization, and has proven to be an effective leader. We are extremely fortunate and excited to have someone of Robert’s caliber on our team.”
– Laura Nuss, Co-Founder of SpringBoard Recovery
Traveling for Rehab from Madison, Wisconsin to SpringBoard Recovery in Arizona
It can be hard for people to go to drug and alcohol rehab in their own state. For many, it is much more beneficial for them to travel to another state to get the help they need. This could be for several reasons, such as:
- Working with the general public and wanting more privacy during rehab and recovery.
- Having a desire to relocate to a new area because of a dangerous or abusive home environment.
- Having health insurance that is not in-network with local rehab programs.
- Wanting to leave potential triggers behind.
- Desiring to get away from the stressors of home in order to completely focus on their recovery process.
It is understandable why so many people would choose to come to Arizona for drug and alcohol rehab. Arizona offers scenic views and a relaxing atmosphere that is very conducive to recovery. SpringBoard Recovery is located in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Will Health Insurance Pay for the Cost of Addiction Treatment?
Yes. In fact, health insurance companies are required by law under the Affordable Care Act to offer benefits to help cover the cost of drug and alcohol rehab. This has made it possible for many people to get the help they need when previously, they were not able to get professional treatment.
At SpringBoard Recovery, we are in-network with most major health insurance companies, including those that are common in Wisconsin. We always recommend for people to have us verify their benefits ahead of time. This allows us to maximize their coverage so that they pay as little out of pocket as possible.
Drug and Alcohol Abuse Statistics
Most people do not realize how prevalent alcohol and drug abuse and addiction are in their communities. The same is true for Madison, Wisconsin. Statistics can tell us everything we need to know.
According to the Dane County Community Health Needs Assessment for 2019-2021:
- Mental health and substance abuse disorders are near the top of the county’s priority health outcomes list.
- Drug and alcohol abuse are both common health needs voiced by the community.
- Dane County has not met its benchmark goals for both of these issues.
- 30.9% of young people in the county state that they drank alcohol at least one time in the last year.
- 21.9% of high school students in Dane County state that they have consumed alcohol at least once in the last month.
- 10.3% of high school students report binge drinking behaviors (having more than 5 alcoholic drinks in a row within a few hours’ time) in the last month.
- There have been 14.6 drug overdose deaths in Dane County for every 100,000 people.
- This is higher than both state and national rates.
- In 2016, EMS workers administered 701 doses of Narcan to overdose victims.
- By 2017, that number had increased to 901.
- Between 2006 and 2015, the number of opioid drug overdose deaths increased in the county by close to 81%.
- While there was a decrease in heroin overdoses and deaths from 2016-2017, 2018 saw a marked increase.
- 21.1% of high school students in Dane County used marijuana at least once in the last year.
Getting and staying sober is very challenging, but with the right support network and tools, it's completely attainable.
Addiction Rehab Centers and Support
According to the SAMHSA treatment finder, there are 20 drug and alcohol rehab centers within 25 miles of Madison, Wisconsin. Among those programs, there are:
- 4 facilities that provide drug and alcohol detox services.
- 2 sober living homes or halfway houses.
- 10 addiction treatment centers that provide telemedicine services.
- 18 outpatient rehab programs.
- 4 inpatient treatment facilities.
- 3 partial hospitalization programs.
- 7 intensive outpatient programs.
- 9 rehab centers that provide medication-assisted treatment (MAT).
- 2 long-term treatment centers.
What to Expect During Rehabilitation
A lot of people are nervous about going to rehab because they do not know what to expect. It helps to know what the different levels of care are and what is involved. That way, people can make an informed decision.
We always recommend for people to talk with a professional to get their advice on what the right level of care is for them. This ensures that they are getting effective treatment that will help them reach their recovery goals.
Madison Detox Facilities
The first step that most people take in addiction recovery is to go through drug and alcohol detox. Detoxing helps by addressing withdrawal symptoms and lessening their severity. Some methods of treatment can eliminate withdrawal altogether.
Not all drugs require detox, but for those that do, there are a few different options available for treatment. They include medical detox, holistic care and medication-assisted treatment, or MAT. This method is highly recommended for people who are addicted to either opioids or alcohol, and it has been shown to be very effective.
Inpatient and Long-Term Rehab in Madison
The majority of people who go to rehab begin by attending an inpatient treatment program. This level of care requires a 28-day stay in a facility while the patient goes through detox (if needed) and receives therapy. Patients participate in group, individual and family therapy sessions as well as participate in various recovery-oriented activities.
Long-term rehab is for people who need much longer than 28 days to recover from addiction. Patients receive intensive treatment, medication management services and case management to help them prepare for life outside of rehab.
Madison Outpatient Rehab Programs
There are a few different options in Madison for outpatient addiction treatment. This level of care can work well for some people as long as they have a supportive living environment. But not all types of outpatient rehab are beneficial for those who are new to recovery. For example, we do not recommend outpatient therapy for those who have never had any type of treatment before. These individuals typically need more time with staff.
The outpatient rehab options that are available in Madison are:
Additional Recovery and Support Options
Madison, Wisconsin also offers other ways for people to get the addiction recovery support they need. One of those ways is by staying at a sober living home while they work through the healing process. Sober living provides them with a safe place to live, and everyone else in the house is recovery-minded as well. This can be a great option for people who do not have a good support system at home.
12-Step meetings and other support groups are also there to help people in Madison. There are many options available, including:
Learn More About Addiction Treatment
Are you interested in learning more about SpringBoard Recovery? Getting started with our rehab program is very easy.
- Have your insurance verified by talking with someone on our admissions team or by filling out our insurance verification form.
- Work with a clinician to create a targeted treatment plan that meets your needs.
- Come to Arizona and stay in one of our sober living facilities while you recover.
- Finish your addiction treatment successfully.
- Become a part of our Alumni group.
At SpringBoard Recovery, our goal is to help as many people recover from addiction as we possibly can. We are proud to be able to work with people in Madison, Wisconsin and we are here to help you every step of the way. Please contact us today.