Tucson Inpatient Rehab and Addiction Treatment
Banishing either an alcohol or a drug habit is not going to be easy. However, making this decision is always a decision for the best, so it’s a must for a person to get as much support as he or she can. Whether it is you or a loved one, you deserve to enroll in the best alcohol and drug rehab facility you can afford. It may seem like a radical solution at first, but enrolling in an inpatient facility can provide you with the help you need to get your life back on track ASAP. Thus, finding the right Tucson inpatient facility is the first step toward achieving long-term recovery from alcohol and drug addiction.
The Advantages of an Inpatient Facility
Anyone who is recovering from any kind of addiction would need all the help he or she can get. Banishing both the physical and psychological aspects of addiction is needed to ensure that former addicts can clean up their act and be able to return to their former pre-addiction state. It may seem like a very drastic solution for some, but enrolling in an inpatient facility can actually be helpful in many ways. Here are some of the ways that enrolling in a Tucson Inpatient facility such as SpringBoard Recovery can help you.
- Personalized care — One of the biggest advantages you can get in enrolling in an inpatient drug and alcohol program is that patients receive personalized care. Remember, addicts and alcoholics are also human beings with distinct problems that may go beyond taking drugs. Creating a treatment program that’s tailor-made to resolving these specific problems can help patients recover at the soonest possible time and enjoy recovery that lasts.
- A structured system — Enrolling in a drug and alcohol treatment facility means going into a structured system. Resolving a problem such as drug and alcohol addiction needs a structured approach. Enrolling in an inpatient facility allows recovering addicts to get into a program that follows a systematic approach, wherein their progress is constantly monitored by trained professionals. A structured program allows for better implementation of a treatment regimen.
- 24/7 monitoring — Another benefit of enrolling in an inpatient facility is that patients receive 24/7 monitoring. Regardless of the severity of their case, all addicts that enroll in drug treatment facilities such as SpringBoard Recovery are constantly monitored. Aside from making sure that they are well taken care of inside, their recovery progress is constantly checked. With this approach, the best care is given to patients and adjustments are immediately made when necessary.
- Thorough rehabilitation services — Inpatient services offer complete rehab services that help patients recover holistically and at the soonest possible time. These services boast of complete facilities and services that help former dependents clean up their act. These facilities feature detox and other programs that help remove the drugs from their system. In addition, we at SpringBoard have exercise programs and counseling sessions that help patients recover both physically and mentally.
- Protection from temptations — One of the biggest problems of any person dealing with an addiction is going face-to-face with their temptations. It is easy to say that they will turn away from whatever their addictions are, but if they are exposed to these substances on an everyday basis, it is not very easy to turn them down. Enrolling in a Tucson inpatient facility allows the patient to live away from these temptations, allowing them to focus on healing themselves until they are fully ready to face their past demons — be smarter and stronger to not succumb to such temptations in the future.
Have you found the right Tucson Inpatient facility?
Now, the next question is: Where should you or your loved one enroll to start the process of recovery? And this is where we here at Springboard Recovery come into the picture. With years of experience in providing care for dependents trying to clean up their act, we have been witness to the recovery of countless addicts and how they returned to a happy and successful life free from addictions.
Here are some of the reasons why you should choose us as your inpatient drug and alcohol rehab treatment center.
- Years of expertise — We have a long history of helping people previously addicted to drugs and alcohol recover and get the life they’ve always wanted. We have the requisite qualifications and experience to help people from all walks of life rise up over their addictions with our inpatient services. Leading the way is a dedicated group of professionals who are trained to provide all the help recovering addicts need. We take pride in serving our patients with passion and compassion.
- Holistic approach — One of the things that we take pride in here at SpringBoard Recovery is our holistic approach toward recovery. We make use of a 12-step process that helps patients recover from drug and alcohol dependence from the ground up. This process, used by multiple addiction facilities for decades, is an evidence-based approach that helps addicts achieve long-term healing. This approach has been proven to work, and its principles are used by SpringBoard Recovery to create programs that help addicts bounce back in life.
- Complete services — Our holistic approach toward recovery will not be possible without the help of complete services. These services are inclusive in our inpatient drug and alcohol recovery programs. From health and nutrition programs to individual and group counseling services, our services are made available for the optimal physical, mental, and emotional well-being of our clients. Visit us today so you can see firsthand the services we offer.
If you are looking for a Tucson inpatient facility for drug and alcohol dependents, Springboard Recovery is right one for you. Located at nearby Tucson, we are one of the industry leaders when it comes to inpatient drug and alcohol recovery services. Give us a call today so we can provide you free and confidential addiction assessment service.