The SpringBoard Recovery Tucson Addiction Rehab Center
If you are from Pima County and seeking treatment for substance abuse, Tucson Rehab might not be the ideal place to start your treatment.
Tucson has many attractions that make it an ideal place to live in, but seeking treatment outside of Tucson to Scottsdale has its advantages.
Widening Your Options – Better Addiction Treatment
- There is more privacy and confidentiality if you take treatment outside of your locality. Addiction can sometimes bring shame to a person and his family. Once they found out that you are seeking treatment, you are labeled. Taking treatment outside of your local residence will ensure privacy and confidentiality for you and your family.
- You do not have an easy escape route when things become tough in rehab. Treatment can be hard and stressful. If you decide to work with a local treatment facility, it becomes easy for you to go home and abandon the treatment when things get tough. A few miles away is a lot harder to run away from than just a few blocks away.
- You can avoid triggers and temptations. Your addiction most likely stemmed from within your local residence. If you choose to stay within your locale, then you will be close to the triggers that started your addiction. You will find it hard to resist the temptation if it is nearby.
- You can avoid the things that caused your addiction. If stress were the main culprit, leaving the area would be advantageous as you would be away from the things that stressed you out.
- A different location can give you a fresh perspective. You can focus on your treatment and get well instead of worrying and thinking about other things.
- Your choices will not be limited. You get better options if you look beyond Tucson. Other cities like Scottsdale may have better options for a rehabilitation
Springboard Recovery offers an effective approach to drug and alcohol rehab in the Tucson area
At SpringBoard Recovery in Scottsdale, we offer our treatments to Tucson, Mesa, Phoenix, Glendale, and other cities in the State of Arizona.
Our mission is to help our clients lead a healthy, balanced life by giving them a chance to kick their addiction to drugs and alcohol out of their system and stay sober for a lifetime.
We have developed programs and workouts that would help you feel good about yourself again and regain what you have lost with your addiction.
We can even develop a personalized recovery program that fits your needs.
We give priority to your holistic wellness.
At Springboard, we give attention to every aspect of your being. Holistic wellness means caring, not just for your body. We also give attention to your emotional, mental, social, and spiritual wellness.
We have yoga and meditation exercises at your disposal. These exercises help relieve your mind of stress. We have a team of competent, caring experts who can walk you through the various options of our holistic wellness recovery program.
Nutrition and Diet
Our nutrition program is designed to restore your physical and mental health.
At Springboard, we prepare and offer food that is low in carbohydrates and sugar, and the ingredients are natural and organic food.
We know that the toxins you ingested from your addiction have already ravaged your body. Our dietary recipes will reverse what your addiction has done to your body. It will help detox and repair your body from the inside out, leaving you feeling healthy and restored.
At Springboard, sustainability is the key to keeping our clients’ sobriety and health. We offer workshops on cooking and healthy eating so that when you finish treatment, you are well-equipped to face the world again, healthy and drug-free.
At Springboard, we use art to challenge you and take you out of your comfort zone. You can use art therapy to express your feelings or as a distraction from your cravings.
You do not have to be a good painter or artist. The important thing is to be able to express your feelings rather than create a work of art.
Art therapy has been known to be an effective approach to mental health care.
Springboard offers the same treatment programs in the same categories listed by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) based on their research studies.
- Outpatient Counseling – If you are unable to get time off work, you have no mental illness history and a strong support system, then you can opt to get outpatient counseling. Our outpatient-counseling program digs into your mind and look at the reasons behind your addiction.
- Individual Counseling – In individual counseling, our program pairs you with a trained and licensed counselor. This treatment allows you to discuss everything you want without intervention. Our counselor is just there to listen and ask questions that could help in your treatment.
- Group Counseling – Group counseling involves one or more therapists. Our groups comprise of about 5 to 6 individuals. The issues discussed in group counseling is the same as the issues addressed in individual counseling. The only difference is the exchange of thoughts, feedback, opinions, and advice that will come from various individuals.
- Structured Sober Living – At Springboard, we have amenities for those who wish to utilize sober living. However, we still require participation in outpatient therapy and participation in SpringBoard workshops and events. Our program provides support through coaching, accountability, mentorship, and scheduled programming so you can succeed in your recovery.
The 12-Step Program
The 12-step program is the same process used in AA 12-step meetings.
You can summarize the 12-step process in 4 stages of recovery.
The first stage of recovery is admitting you have a problem. One of the biggest hurdles of addiction is denial. Most individuals deny an addiction to any substance and often hide their dependence on it. Entering Springboard Recovery brings you one step closer to the first stage.
The next stage is to surrender yourself to God and His power to get you out of that difficult situation.
The next stage is to make amends to all your wrongdoings and to all those you have done wrong.
And finally, the last stage is to be a living testament to the effectiveness of the 12-step program so that you can also help others by spreading the word through testimonials.
The 12-step process is the backbone of the SpringBoard Recovery treatment programs combined with proper nutrition and holistic wellness to provide a holistic approach to recovery.
At SpringBoard Recovery in Scottsdale, we provide more than just treatment. Our clients regain their place in society while maintaining their sobriety. No other Tucson addiction rehab can offer the same.