Breaking an alcohol or drug habit is not going to be easy. You will need all the help that you can get, and you need to get it from the right sources. Breaking some addictions would require you to undergo specific processes, one of which is detox.
But regardless of the kind of procedure you need, it must be done by qualified professionals at the right facility. If you are looking for the best Phoenix detox facility, then you should at least consider our services here at Springboard Recovery.
Come to SBR for Complete Detox and Recovery
As the premier drug and alcohol treatment facility in Arizona, Springboard Recovery is located at Scottsdale, just a few miles away from Phoenix and other nearby cities. With our effective approach to rehab, we provide a program that will help our clients get back the life they lost because of their alcohol and drug problems. To get this done, a 12-step recovery system is employed to get the patient’s life back on track. We help our clients reach a state of physical sobriety, develop necessary life skills, and develop their personality through various counseling sessions.
Making all this possible is a team of trained professionals committed to a single goal: to help others recover from their alcohol and drug addiction or dependence. Each member of the team has firsthand experience in handling substance abuse cases, knowing how difficult it is to recover from such an ordeal. With a combination of evidence-based approaches, advanced training, and compassion, each person who works at Springboard Recovery is committed to our patient’s well-being. We won’t stop until you or your loved one finds your way back from addiction and live a drug-free life.
So why should you choose Springboard Recovery as the place to help you or your loved one with alcohol and/or drug detoxification? We’ve listed some of the reasons why you should consider getting our services below.
- Trained professionals — Springboard Recovery is licensed to administer and implement drug and alcohol recovery services such as detox programs. We have the necessary permits to administer care for a wide range of patients. In relation to this, we employ professionals who are trained in doing this kind of work. They have the experience, training, and compassion needed to provide alcohol and drug dependents the kind of care they need and deserve.
- The latest facilities — Springboard Recovery strives to provide the facilities for the necessary care for patients. We have all the equipment needed to administer treatments for curing addictions. We also have the facilities to provide the kind of holistic care we promote in our programs. We strive to create an addiction recovery facility that passes all standards of care. All this would be evident as soon as you step inside our facility.
- Proper abuse assessment — A proper assessment is a must before anyone should get started in any drug recovery program. We make sure that all patients who come into our facilities are checked first before undergoing any of our programs. Aside from evaluating the level of addiction the patient, other health issues that can compromise the well-being of our patients are also evaluated. Everything we find out is immediately relayed to the patient and is used for creating the best recovery program for our clients.
- Customized care programs — This is something we take pride in at Springboard Recovery. We create a drug/alcohol addiction recovery program that is tailor-made for the needs of our clients. We challenge our guests to unlock their hidden potential, things they thought they’ve lost because of addiction. We provide a holistic care program for our clients, from detoxifying their bodies of drugs to counseling sessions that will help get their sense of usefulness back. Everything is centered on helping the patient return to a normal state of health and well-being.
You might be visiting Springboard Recovery in the hope of finding the right Phoenix detox facility. In that regard, you have come at the right place. However, we are more than just a facility where you can get detox treatments. Here are just some of the services that we offer that would help you recover from addiction at the soonest possible time.
- Patient education — We empower our clients by helping them know more about their condition. Through patient education, we help our patients know more about what ails them, tell them the purpose of each step of their treatment, and entertain whatever questions they may have about their condition. We believe that empowering our patients through education is one key to lasting recovery.
- An approach to wellness — Providing our clients every opportunity to become physically and mentally better is something we take pride in at Springboard Recovery. Improving their nutrition helps in neutralizing addictions and helps them make faster recoveries. Exercise programs help in boosting both physical and mental health. Techniques such as meditation help in better handling of expected issues such as withdrawal.
- A safe haven — Any recovering addict deserves to have a place that they can call home. Springboard Recovery can serve as the place they can feel and be safe in as they make their journey of recovery. We make sure that we create a facility where recovering addicts will feel accepted and loved. Aside from this, we strive to create an environment that fosters healing and an opportunity to reset their lives.
If you are looking for a place where you can start your recovery, then you have come to the right place. Springboard Recovery is the Phoenix detox facility that you’ve been looking for. If you are ready to get started, give us a call today. All calls and emails are confidential, so you won’t have to worry about your call affecting your privacy or future career opportunities. With just one call, we can talk about your drug and/or alcohol problem and create a plan that will help you get back to full health at the soonest time possible. We can help customize for you a personalized recovery plan that will help resolve your substance abuse problem at the soonest possible time and in the most realistic way possible.