About SpringBoard Recovery
SpringBoard Recovery opened in 2014, and from the very beginning, our goal has been to help people transform their lives as they recover from addiction and mental health conditions.
We take a human approach to addiction treatment, recognizing that everyone who comes to us for help is an individual with their own needs.
Our facility is located in a beautiful part of Arizona, just a few short minutes away from Fountain Hills. We pride ourselves on being a place where people can feel at home as they work toward their recovery goals.
Many of our staff members have personally recovered from addiction. They know what it is like, which gives them tremendous insight into the needs of our clients.
Traveling from Dayton, Ohio for Rehab
More and more people are making the choice to travel for drug and alcohol rehab. They cite many reasons for this, such as:
- Their health insurance company might not be in-network with any local treatment facilities.
- They may work with the general public, so they choose to travel to maintain their own personal privacy.
- They may need to get away from an unhealthy or even potentially dangerous home situation, and many make going to rehab an opportunity to relocate.
- They may want to get away from their normal stressors and potential triggers so they can focus 100% on their recovery efforts.
- They may be seeking a type of treatment that is not available to them locally, such as holistic care.
Arizona is a beautiful part of the country, and its scenic views create a tranquil atmosphere for recovery to take place.
It is not surprising that so many people from Dayton, Ohio and other areas of the country choose SpringBoard Recovery to get their lives back on track.
Learn More About Dayton, Ohio Addiction Recovery Options
At SpringBoard Recovery, our goal is to help as many people as possible recover from drug and alcohol addiction.
We know how difficult it can be to stop using, and for many people, attending support groups like those listed above can be very beneficial.
Do you have questions about the recovery meetings in Dayton, Ohio or about our rehab program? Please contact us today.