Columbus, OH Alcohol and Drug Recovery: Meetings, Information, and Resources
Cleveland, Ohio has several addiction recovery resource options available for those with a substance misuse disorder and who want help. People can find support from attending meetings with the following groups:
- Alcoholics Anonymous – A 12-step peer support group for those with alcohol addiction
- Narcotics Anonymous – A 12-step peer support group for those with drug addiction
- SMART Recovery – Support for any kind of addiction
- Al-Anon – Support for families of addicts
- Alateen – Support for teens who have addicted loved ones
While we have no affiliation to any of these groups, we know they do a lot of work across the country helping people recover from addiction. Our goal is to give the Cleveland area meeting information for these groups.
This is a sample of some of the meetings that are offered in the Cleveland area.