There are several NA meetings taking place in the Manchester area every week.
CHOOSE A DAY TO SEE AVAILABLE PATIENT MEETINGS
The Need for NA in Manchester, New Hampshire
Narcotics Anonymous is a well-known organization that helps people who want recovery from drug addiction every single day. For the Manchester, NH community, there are options for NA meetings. This is a great tool for those who need help overcoming their addiction.
It can seem like the drug addiction problem just gets bigger and bigger with no end in sight. Thankfully, there are more ways to find help for addiction. There is less stigma surrounding addiction and more people are reaching out and this is a hopeful sign.
Is There a Drug Misuse Problem in Manchester, NH?
Manchester, located in the southern region of New Hampshire, is the most populous city in northern New England.
The New Hampshire Drug Monitoring Initiative reported the following:
- In 2019, Hillsborough County had an overdose death rate of 2.64 per 10.000 people. This was the highest in the state.
- Manchester had the highest number of overdose deaths in the state.
- Hillsborough County administered Narcan at a rate of 1.67 per 10,000 people. This was the highest in the state.
- Manchester was the city with the highest number of incidents where Narcan was administered.
- Hillsborough County’s ED opioid visit rate was 2.91 per 10,000 people.
- The county had the following admission rates:
- Opioid/opiate: 1.75 per 10,000
- Cocaine/Crack: 0.32 per 10,000
- Methamphetamine: 0.15 per 10,000
Another report shows the following:
- In 2018, there were 142 deaths from fentanyl and other synthetic opioids in Hillsborough County. The death rate for this was higher than the state and national death rates.
- The deaths were primarily among males and primarily among white people.
Recovery Resources for Manchester, NH
SpringBoard Recovery offers those who want recovery a wide variety of tools to aid in their journey to sobriety. We have outpatient programs as well as other resources to be able to make their recovery as smooth as possible, though it is not easy. We are also accommodating to those who come from out-of-state.
Sober Living Homes
One of the resources we offer is our sober living homes. This is a place for those who have been through a formal inpatient program and are in an outpatient recovery program. They can live in a sober environment and work at a regular job. They have rules of the house they have to follow in order to be able to stay. People who come from Manchester are welcome to stay in one of these houses when they come to Arizona for treatment.
Other Area Meetings
Some other resources that can be helpful for Manchester residents who are looking for recovery are the following:
At SpringBoard Recovery, we want to be able to help those who are seeking recovery. We know it is a difficult road to recovery, but we know how much it changes lives.
If you are in the Manchester area and would like more information about addiction recovery resources, please contact us today.