There are many Alateen meetings taking place in the Los Angeles area every week.
CHOOSE A DAY TO SEE AVAILABLE FAMILY MEETINGS
Narcotics Anonymous Meetings in Gilbert, Arizona
Narcotics Anonymous meetings are readily available to people who need them in Gilbert, Arizona. There are a lot of people in this area that are struggling because of drug addictions. Many of them do not know where to turn to get the support they need to quit using.
NA meetings can be very helpful, and it is easy to find a meeting in Gilbert, Arizona.
What is Narcotics Anonymous?
Narcotics Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who come together to support each other in their goal to stop using drugs. This organization has been around since 1955, and it has helped millions of people to recover.
NA meetings are held once a week, but members will often attend more than one. During meetings, participants share about their experiences with addiction, listen to speakers and much more. NA follows the 12 Steps of Recovery, which are highly emphasized during meetings. They also pair members with sponsors who can help them stay on track.
For many people, participating in Narcotics Anonymous has been a life-changing experience. They get the chance to meet new people and make significant, lasting changes in their lives.
Drug Addiction Statistics in the Gilbert, AZ Area
Gilbert, Arizona is located in Maricopa County. Drug abuse and addiction rates have been climbing in the area over the last few years. According to the 2019 Community Health Needs Assessment from Banner Health:
- There were more than 1,020 inpatient hospitalizations for mental health issues in the county in 2017.
- That number is significantly higher than it was the year before, which was 853.2.
- The number of emergency room visits has also climbed, and in 2017, there were 1,030.8 ER visits for mental health issues.
- The highest inpatient treatment rates for mental health in the county are among people who are 15-19 years old.
- The highest rates of opioid drug abuse in the county are among people aged 20-34.
- More than two people die every day in Arizona because of an opioid overdose.
- People between the ages of 45 and 64 have the highest inpatient hospitalization rates due to opioid drug use or poisoning.
Learn More About NA and Other Addiction Recovery Resources in Gilbert
At SpringBoard Recovery, we want nothing more than for people to get the recovery help they need. While treatment may be the best option, it may not be right for everyone. For many people, going to NA meetings in Gilbert might be exactly what they need. They offer peer support, which is known to be an essential part of the recovery process.
There are ways for people to get professional treatment for drug addiction as well. We offer an excellent outpatient rehab program, as well as sober living services for those who need them. There are also additional resources available, including:
Would you like to know more about the addiction recovery resources in Gilbert, Arizona? Please contact us today.