There are many NA meetings taking place in Beloit every week.
CHOOSE A DAY TO SEE AVAILABLE PATIENT MEETINGS
The Need for NA in Beloit, WI
Narcotics Anonymous meetings are held every day in cities and towns across the country. Residents of Beloit, WI who struggle with drug addiction have access to these meetings as one way to help them in their recovery process. These meetings are available during different times of the day throughout the week. This makes it easier for people to find a meeting to fit into their schedule.
Every city has multiple ways to try to combat the drug problem they face. Sometimes, the increasing numbers of overdose deaths or people who face addiction can be overwhelming. But, there are always people who want to help. There is always a way to reach out for recovery.
Is There a Drug Misuse Problem in Beloit, WI?
Beloit is located in the southern part of Wisconsin. It is in Rock County. According to the Wisconsin Department of Health Services, the following was reported:
- There were 40 opioid deaths in 2019. 12 involved heroin, 15 involved prescription opioids and 26 involved synthetic opioids.
- Rock County had 109 opioid hospital visits. 51 involved heroin and 58 involved other opioids.
- In 2018, the rate of people who received county authorized treatment services for opioid addiction was 5.6 per 10,000.
- 83.3% received outpatient counseling
- 77.8% received medication-assisted treatment
- 14.4% received inpatient treatment
- In the state, there were 1,593 deaths involving cocaine from 2014-2020. There were 822 from other psychostimulants.
- In the state, there were 3,327 overdose hospitalizations involving cocaine, 2,818 overdose hospitalizations involving amphetamines, and 1,367 overdose hospitalizations involving other stimulants.
- The five most common substances in 2020 were:
Recovery Resources for Beloit, WI
SpringBoard Recovery has multiple resources for anyone who struggles with addiction. We want to help people by showing them that recovery is more than a possibility. We want to be their coach and their cheerleader as we guide them through the process.
Sober Living Homes
One resource we offer is sober living homes. These residential homes are places for people who have been through an inpatient program and are going through an outpatient program. Many times, they are attending NA meetings while living in these homes. These homes have rules that residents are expected to follow, but the residents are also given the freedom to come and go. Someone traveling from Beloit to Arizona could stay in a sober living home if they needed to be in one of our outpatient programs.
Other Area Meetings
The following are some other resources that can be helpful for Beloit residents who are looking for recovery:
At SpringBoard Recovery, we aim to help people who want drug addiction recovery. We want people to have the correct information and we give them the tools they need for their recovery.
If you would like more information about addiction recovery resources in the Beloit area, please contact us today.