Glendale Addiction Treatment – The Road To Recovery
Alcohol or drug dependencies are chemically-induced escapes from the difficulties of everyday life. These cravings, if left uncontrolled, can cause serious health threats and discord to your once orderly life. If you have fallen into the traps of addiction but are now looking for opportunities to rebuild your life, know that rehabilitation is the key to sobriety.
For patients looking for Glendale treatment centers, SpringBoard Recovery is conveniently located in Scottsdale, Arizona making recovery easily reached by those decided to do so. Recovery does not happen overnight but with SpringBoard Recovery by your side, we will help you through this journey by giving access to professional therapy, structured nutritional and health programs and continuous peer-to-peer support.
Rehab Needs Assessment – Addiction in Glendale, AZ
The critical first step to rehabilitation is recognizing your addiction and acknowledging your need for help to curb it. Finding the right treatment program and enrolling yourself into one is a huge undertaking and shouldn’t be taken hastily. Certain physical, mental, and financial considerations need to be made before deciding to join one.
Interested patients can call our hotline and have a 20- to 30-minute confidential phone conversation with one of our representatives to discuss the situation and assess if treatment is required.
Our professionals will then recommend the treatment options available, answer questions about the programs we offer (other features, treatment costs, etc.), and offer assistance for insurance verification too. If the program required for you is not available in our facilities, we will direct you to another recovery facility in the area.
Structured Sober Living (Inpatient Treatment Program)
Recovery is a delicate process and SpringBoard Recovery has a sober living program that provides the necessary structure to make recovery attainable. Enveloping our guests with intensive therapy and reintegration exercises within the confines of peaceful surroundings inspire relaxation and thorough inward re-examination.
- Structured Recovery Process – Inpatient guests have set daily activities to build positive habits and responsibilities to both individual and group settings. Guests are guided as they go through the 12-step recovery process – from detox to reintegration. During their stay, guests are also given opportunities to pursue developmental activities for their personal growth.
- Around the clock care – We have professional staff that provides round-the-clock monitoring and medical support. These professionals are trained to ensure that the strict house rules are followed and patients are monitored thoroughly to reduce the risk of a relapse and give a higher chance for
- Serene Accommodations – The road to recovery by itself is already difficult. But our facilities provide peaceful surroundings to make your stay comfortable while keeping a stable and sober living environment to aid your rehabilitation More luxurious amenities are also available but come with additional costs.
Counselling (In / Out Patient Therapy)
After detox from drugs or alcohol, patients should continue the rehabilitation process by attending counseling sessions. Counseling is one of the cornerstones of rehabilitation, and Glendale treatment centers provide a variety of inpatient and outpatient therapy programs for this.
- Outpatient Counseling – this program is for those that recognize the need to curb their addiction and want to continue to actively participate in their daily personal and professional duties. Outpatient counseling programs are very similar to inpatient counseling programs, with the exception that you are permitted to return home after your sessions.
Each patient undergoes the same intensive therapy to understand the causes of your addiction and address them accordingly. Being an outpatient program, patients can readily practice relapse prevention techniques learned in these sessions.
Applications to real-world scenarios are immediate but the risk of relapsing is also higher. The proximity of temptations and the rigors of everyday life may be difficult for some, bringing them back to addiction. This is where the collaboration of a structured outpatient program and the presence of a strong support system of family and friends become vital.
- Individual Counseling – this program is suited for those looking for personalized and in-depth sessions with licensed counselors for their addiction Through confidential sessions, patients are given steady emotional support as they weave through the difficult road to recovery.
In your sessions, you and your counselor will assess the challenges you faced, as well as the unhealthy thoughts and behaviors you had that led you to begin using (and abusing) the substance. The session construct is set by your counselor but you determine how extensive each session can be.
For counseling to be successful though, honesty and follow-through are important. Accepting the truth that one needs help and being open to receive this help are the first steps to a sober life. Patience and commitment to the program is also essential for it to succeed.
- Group Counseling – this program is suited for those looking for a cost-effective solution that will make the necessary treatment attainable at a fraction of the cost.
Group counseling offers the same benefits as individual counseling but with group counseling, there are additional benefits one can get when rehabilitating. In group sessions, feelings of isolation are reduced. Instead of becoming individual burdens, recovery becomes a shared experience with others. Group members provide shoulders to lean on, serve as a sounding board, and give different perspectives regarding difficult situations.
Participation is vital to make group counseling a success. Freely sharing your personal stories may be difficult at first but through time, you’ll realize that by sharing, you’re not only helping yourself – you’re actually inspiring others.
Getting sober and keeping sobriety remains to be a challenge for some. Fortunately, for those that suffer in the threatening hands of addiction, there are many treatment centers and recovery programs. Glendale treatment centers for drug and alcohol abuse are situated across the city to provide the necessary help for those seeking recovery.
Conveniently located in Scottsdale, SpringBoard Recovery is an accessible treatment option for Glendale residents. We offer a comprehensive treatment program that provides physical, emotional, and mental support needed by those who are willing to go through this journey.
Not one program is right for everybody. You should look closely at what you need personally and understand the features of each of the program offered. After a thorough vetting, you should be able to find one that’s best suited for you and your needs.
Staying sober around the complexities of life will be the truest test of will. The rehabilitation process is grueling and will require commitment and patience. It requires relentless determination to stick to the program no matter how rough the road becomes. And it will be. But with SpringBoard Recovery’s program, you’ll have a partner every step of the way.