Substance Abuse and Addiction Treatment in Gilbert
An effective Gilbert treatment for drug and alcohol abuse can help you achieve normal daily functioning, such as relations with family and friends, productive employment and averting legal problems.
The treatment programs we have here at SpringBoard Recovery want to break the cycle of habitual drug-seeking behavior and the implications of prolonged drug or alcohol abuse. The type and setting of treatment are greatly variable and will mostly depend on every person’s specific needs and situations. Some people can achieve substance abuse recovery with short outpatient programs, while others may need a longer period of residential rehab.
Not all inpatient and outpatient programs are the same. We may use different types of treatment methods in any program – again, depending on a person’s specific history on substance abuse and the response they have shown on treatment. Moreover, for many individuals, the enduring nature of abuse problems requires close monitoring and probably several intervention attempts. However, with attention and focus, recovery from substance abuse is possible.
Types of Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment
People who are seeking Gilbert addiction treatment (drugs and alcohol) for abuse will benefit from initial evaluation or assessment by our treatment specialists. We have qualified individuals who have experience with addiction and the insight they offer in terms of recommending the right treatment method will prove instrumental in boosting the chances of a successful recovery.
- Outpatient treatment – this can be done in a doctor’s office or an alternative clinical setting. This type of treatment is the “least intensive” part of the treatment range and is usually used for individuals with active employment status, strong social support, and the least severe issues when it comes to substance abuse. Gilbert treatment (drugs and alcohol) may include frequent counseling and therapy, sober living training, drug education, and outpatient detox programs. The duration of treatment varies and depends on the recovery process.
- Intensive outpatient treatment – this is slightly more intensive than the previous category, but this may include many of the services offered in the outpatient treatment. However, this is given out a little more often and/or for longer durations during the day. Furthermore, intensive outpatient treatment can accommodate individuals with co-existing mental health or medical issues and offer them the services available for inpatient treatment at the same time as the intensive outpatient treatment takes place.
- Residential treatment – this requires the stability of 24-hour attention for more severe drug or alcohol abuse issues. Patients are placed in around-the-clock care, aiming to remove them from contributing factors or situations that can worsen their addiction. Daily activities may include several individual and group counseling meetings. Many treatment facilities also offer monitored withdrawal detox programs and more intense care for dual diagnosis psychiatric and behavioral addiction problems.
- Intensive inpatient hospitalization – this uses a full-time hospital-based treatment for individuals with severe drug and alcohol abuse problems and those with serious co-existing mental health or medical problems. This often begins with a period of treatment if the individual was admitted in an extremely deteriorated psychiatric or medical state, and medical intervention and close monitoring to restore them back to a stable condition.
While not all these Gilbert treatment (drugs and alcohol) categories are available here in SpringBoard Recovery, we can assure you that our professional staff can refer you to a treatment facility that can provide you with the care that you need for a full recovery.
Structured Sober Living
This program provides individuals with the chance to strive for the things that can guide them to throw away the habit of using drugs and alcohol. Through accountability, a 12-step recovery program, and participating in different SpringBoard workshops, the individuals will discover how to live a purposeful, fulfilling, and responsible life in sobriety. We have daily schedules that can teach the significance of structure and routine in recovery. This is something that many people who suffer from addiction are unable to do. Through a structured sober living, we will also help you discover your character flaws and drive you every day to do away with those things and become better.
How to Determine the Right Substance Abuse Treatment
As we mentioned above, effective drug and alcohol abuse treatment does not use a standard approach. Various patient populations require a more personalized type of treatment.
Some of the factors that can determine the type of Gilbert treatment (drugs and alcohol) program that is most necessary include:
- Type of substance used
- Duration of the substance abuse problem
- Frequency or amount of use
- Presence of multiple abused substances
- Number of prior treatment attempts
- Co-existing medical conditions
- Dual diagnosis behavioral addictions
- Dual diagnosis psychiatric conditions
- If pharmacotherapy is required during recovery
- If medically-assisted withdrawal and detox is required
- If the patient is employed
- If the patient requires legal counseling
Things to Look for in a Drug and Alcohol Abuse Treatment Program
Finding a supportive Gilbert treatment program with services that match your needs is an important step to start recovery. The type of substance abuse treatment is best decided by an addiction treatment specialist, but there are many factors that you need to consider choosing the right drug or alcohol abuse treatment program.
These are some of the important questions to ask:
- Do most staff doctors, counselors, and nurses have the credentials in addiction medicine or addiction treatment?
- Will the treatment take place close to home? Is transportation or travel necessary?
- Will the public have access to the practitioner or treatment center reviews?
- Are special programs available for different groups? (Substance types, teens, seniors, etc.)
- Will I have access to phone and/or computers?
- Can I continue to work?
- Is a private room available?
- Does the center accept insurance coverage payment for the rehabilitation or program?
- What are my supplement payment options if insurance only covers part of the treatment?
- Does the center offer medically assisted detox services?
In finding an effective drug or alcohol abuse treatment program, you need to look for a facility that offers a full range of care.