To our valued clients, families, and staff:
Given the recent outbreak of COVID-19, SpringBoard Recovery aims to implement CDC guidelines and recommendations to protect clients and staff members from exposure to the best of our ability. We are closely monitoring evolving CDC guidelines and will make thoughtful actions to reflect these recommendation.
SpringBoard has implemented the following steps to ensure safety:
- Our facility has increased housekeeping activities, especially cleaning of surfaces that are frequently touched by multiple people, bathrooms, and areas where food is served or consumed.
- We have advised staff to prioritize their health and refrain from entering our facility if they have exhibited fever symptoms.
- Visitation will be limited and all precautions will be taken before permitted.
- Client outings, including outside meetings, have been temporarily postponed and replacement activities will be scheduled.
- All new clients will go through a screening process with our medical team before admission.
- Our staff remains vigilant by wiping down surfaces in common areas
- Clients and staff continue to wash their hands regularly to reflect CDC guidelines
- Clients have been instructed to report to medical staff any fever or difficulty breathing. Staff will take recommended precautions and to mitigate risk of further spread. It is our goal for sick clients to receive medical treatment and return to the community.
- Monitoring all COVID-19 developments, news and recommendations from our Medical Director, Center for Disease Control and World Health Organization to ensure that Denver Recovery Center follows current best-practices.
SpringBoard Recovery will continue to serve our recovery community. Our clients and staff’s safety and wellbeing take priority as we continue to observe COVID-19 is evolving. We will continue to monitor recommendations and follow guidelines as they are announced.