DRUG AND ALCOHOL ADDICTION REHAB AND RECOVERY RESOURCES IN Oakland, California
Oakland, CA Alcohol and Drug Recovery Meetings, Information, and Resources
Oakland, California has a lot of drug and alcohol addiction recovery resources available for people who need help. Though many people have heard of these types of resources, oftentimes they do not know how to find the information for the support they need.
Two of the largest support groups are Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous. These two groups have helped millions of people recover across the country with their 12-step approach. SMART Recovery also offers helpful meetings but takes a different approach than the other two groups. Al-Anon and Alateen are support groups for families of addicts.
While we are not affiliated with these organizations, we respect the work they do for people who struggle with addiction. Our goal is to provide helpful information about meeting days and times in the Oakland, CA area for those who want recovery resources.
find meetings in or near Oakland:
Traveling to Arizona From California for Rehab
Some people may not think about traveling out of state for rehab until they realize how much more comfortable it is for them. Rehab away from home can be a better experience for many different reasons.
Some people consider rehab in Arizona for the following reasons:
- To get away from their current living situation. They may live in an abusive home or live with other people who have substance abuse problems and could cause them to relapse. Traveling out of state could allow for a possible relocation once their program is finished.
- To seek out a treatment that is not available to them near home. For example, holistic treatment is something that is not available in a lot of places yet.
- To have the opportunity to start over, creating new habits and making new relationships. Traveling away from home reduces triggers and helps them focus on recovery.
- To get away from the stressors of life. A person in recovery needs their attention on the program and responsibilities of life can distract them from that.
- To have privacy and confidentiality. This can especially be true for people who have high-profile jobs, such as professional athletes and politicians.
FREE ADDICTION RECOVERY RESOURCES IN Oakland, California
ARE YOU OR A LOVED ONE STRUGGLING WITH A DRUG OR ALCOHOL PROBLEM?
Get the help you need by making a simple phone call
Oakland AREA MEETINGS
find meetings in or near Oakland:
The Oakland area has several AA meetings available throughout the week.
These are some of the Alateen meetings in the Oakland area.
There are several NA meetings during the week in the Oakland area.
These are some SMART Recovery meetings in the Oakland area during the week.
OUR REHAB CENTER
We Can Help With the Addiction Recovery Resources in Oakland, CA!
At SpringBoard Recovery, we want to help as many people as we can by providing our services to them. We have seen many people successfully recover from drug and alcohol addiction and that is what we want for everyone who struggles with this. We also offer sober living services, which can be very helpful to anyone who may be interested in traveling for rehab.
If you want more information about the services we provide at SpringBoard Recovery or you need addictions help with addiction recovery resources in Oakland, please contact us today.