DRUG AND ALCOHOL ADDICTION REHAB AND RECOVERY RESOURCES IN Beloit, Wisconsin
Going to Alcohol and Drug Rehab: What to Expect During Treatment
People suffering with drug and alcohol addictions have options for treatment and support in the Beloit, WI area. Many do not know their options. They feel alone and helpless. They do not need to feel this way any longer. There is help and support. People with alcohol and drug addictions can recover and live a life free from the chains of addiction.
People seeking treatment for their addiction need to know that it will take dedication, commitment, and hard work to get on the path to recovery. It is a long journey and they will need to be consistent in their treatment program. When people realize the support and help they can receive, they will become hopeful that recovery is possible for them.
find meetings in or near Beloit:
Understanding the Need for Drug and Alcohol Rehab in Beloit, WI – Statistics
Drug abuse, alcohol abuse, and drunk driving were listed as three of the most concerning risky issues in Rock County, Wisconsin. The state of Wisconsin rates one of the highest in the nations for drug and alcohol abuse.
According to the 2017-2020 Rock County Community Health Assessment:
- 39% driving deaths that were alcohol related.
- 21% of adults report binge or heavy drinking.
Substance abuse has a major impact on communities and families. It is proven to increase crime, teen pregnancies, violence, domestic abuse, child abuse, homicide, suicide, physical fights, and motor vehicle crashes. It is vital that people are educated on the help and support that are available for them.
Alcohol and Drug Rehab Explained
Drug and alcohol rehab programs will give people the support, accountability, and help they need to get on the road to recovery. They also provide support and help to family members so when the patient gets released from the program, they are prepared and ready to give the support needed to their loved one. They also provide training and education to family members so they know the action they need to take to help their loved one succeed in remaining sober.
Many people do not stay on the road to recovery because withdrawal symptoms can be very difficult to get through. The first step to recovery in rehab is to begin a drug and alcohol detox treatment to help ease the withdrawal symptoms.
Therapy is a necessary component of treatment in rehab programs. People enrolled in Drug and Rehab facilities have individual and group therapies. These sessions can help identify underlying problems that led to the substance addiction. Many times people have emotional wounds that have led them to use drugs to medicate. Therapy can give them coping skills to help them deal with their emotions in a healthier way. They will learn new skills. These skills will help lessen the chance of a relapse.
How Many Addiction Treatment Programs are in Beloit, WI
According to the SAMHSA treatment locator tool, there are 3 substance abuse facility programs within 5 miles of Beloit. Substance abuse facilities have different levels of care and offer different types of treatment. People need to research which facility would best suit their needs.
Options for Drug and Alcohol Treatment in Beloit, WI
People who are interested in going to a treatment program in the Beloit area have options. There are inpatient treatment programs and outpatient treatment programs for them to consider. Their choice would depend on the level of care they need. Inpatient care is a high level of care in which patients will need to leave their jobs and home for a period of time while receiving the therapy and help they need. People who are in need of inpatient care should plan on being away from their lives for at least a month and possibly longer. Outpatient programs allow a patient to continue in their job and live at home. They usually meet 3 to 5 times a week in the evening hours. These programs include art therapy which can be very effective in helping people navigate their emotions and feelings.
Drug and Alcohol Detox
Sometimes when an addict is coming off a drug, detox is necessary. There are different types of treatments used when detoxification is necessary. Professionals will be able to help to determine which detox treatment is best.
- Medication assisted treatment involves taking medications that are approved by the FDA to treat alcohol and/or opioid addictions. Another aspect of this type of detox treatment is behavioral therapy.
- Medical detox is highly recommended for patients who require detoxification during their treatment program. This treatment provides medical assistance to people as they go through withdrawal symptoms. Medication is given to help ease the symptoms they experience as they stop abusing substances.
- Holistic detox uses natural treatment methods to aid the body as it detoxes itself. This method offers nutrition therapy to help patients in their overall health as they work towards becoming healthy in body, mind, and emotions.
Long Term Rehab
Long term rehab is often necessary when people suffering with addiction continue to relapse. This allows them to stay in treatment for several months to receive more intense therapy. They participate in individual and group therapies. This provides people the opportunity to gain coping skills they need in order to remain sober even when life becomes difficult and circumstances problematic.
Outpatient Rehab Programs
Outpatient rehab programs provide flexibility for people who need to remain at their jobs and homes while in treatment. There are 3 levels of outpatient programs.
- Partial Hospitalization Programs provide day treatment for people who need a higher level of care. These programs usually run 5-7 days a week and last throughout the day. Patients go home in the evening. During the day patients participate in individual, group, and art therapies.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Plans allow patients to have freedom during the day to work. They attend the program for 3-5 days a week in the evening in which they participate in group therapy and art therapy.
- Outpatient therapy is for people who have completed an inpatient therapy stay or another high level of therapy. This allows them to continue to receive therapy and support needed to remain sober.
Sober Living Homes
Sober living homes are residential homes for people in recovery. They pay rent to live in these homes. There are also house rules in place in which the residents will need to comply with in order to remain in the home. The residents have to make their own therapy appointments and attend them regularly. They also have to submit to drug testing.
12 Step Programs
12 Step programs are effective in helping people overcome substance and alcohol abuse. A 12 step program offers support and sponsorship to help people get through all 12 steps of recovery. Accountability is at the very heart of a 12 step program. Each participant is assigned a sponsor. In moments of weakness, they are encouraged to call on their sponsor for support and accountability.
People in a 12 step program receive encouragement, support, and help to continue on their path of recovery. They are encouraged to call their sponsors at any time of weakness. People who sponsor have also overcome an addiction. They know how to offer the support needed because they have an understanding of what it is like to have an addiction. For a person to qualify to become a sponsor in a 12 step program, they must be sober for a long period of time.
Is It Possible to Travel to Arizona from Beloit, WI for Rehab? Yes!
There are many reasons why people may want to travel to Arizona for substance abuse treatment.
- The need for privacy. Traveling will assure them that they will not see anyone that they know.
- The need for a fresh start in new surroundings. Some may even intend to make Arizona their new home.
- They may need more personalized treatment that their home city does not offer.
- Their need to focus on their own needs and get away from the stresses and triggers that may have caused the drug abuse.
- Their hometown may not offer the right treatment that will help them fully recover
- Insurance may not cover the facilities in their area.
FREE ADDICTION RECOVERY RESOURCES IN Beloit, Wisconsin
ARE YOU OR A LOVED ONE STRUGGLING WITH A DRUG OR ALCOHOL PROBLEM?
Get the help you need by making a simple phone call
Beloit AREA MEETINGS
find meetings in or near Beloit:
There are several AA meetings scheduled in Beloit every week.
There are many Beloit area Alateen meetings scheduled every week for young people.
There are many NA meetings taking place in Beloit every week.
There are many Beloit area SMART Recovery meetings being held every week.
OUR REHAB CENTER
Learn More About Drug and Alcohol Treatment for People in Beloit, WI
At Springboard Recovery, we offer treatment opportunities for people living in the Beloit, WI area. This may be the step you need to make in order to have a lasting recovery from drug and alcohol addiction. You may benefit by getting away from your familiar surroundings so you can focus on your recovery.
Would you like to learn more about Drug and Alcohol treatment in Arizona? We can help you learn what your best options are by contacting us. Do you have questions for us? We are here to assist you and answer your questions. Please contact us.